About Grosvenor Street Physiotherapy
We like to think that our reputation, professional and friendly approach to physiotherapy speaks for itself. However if that is not enough for you, then here are some additional reasons to choose Grosvenor Street Physiotherapy Mold.
Alison Stuart, founder of Grosvenor Street Physiotherapy, has lived in Mold for the last 10 years and has been a qualified Physiotherapist for 20 years. In addition to running the centre, Alison also finds time to mentor students and other health care professionals.
The centre has built strong links with local GPs and consultants who like the proactive, evidence based approach to health care used within the centre. Grosvenor Street Physiotherapy also consider the bio social model to rehabilitation.
Why choose us?
- Members of the HPC, CSP and OCPPP
- Fully qualified and highly trained staff
- Treatment in a comfortable, relaxing environment
- Registered with most major private health insurers including BUPA & Simply Health
- Caring, friendly staff
- Home visits available on request
- A Chartered service
- Free & Easy Local Parking
- Wheelchair Access
- Located next to a gym
- Free telephone advice
- Flexible service
- We always look for the root causes of pain and mobility issues, providing solutions you can count on to last