A New Alliance
Following a recent course I attended at the racecourse in Chester in October, I was very honoured to be asked as a guest to the official opening of the brand new MRI scanner at the Grosvenor Nuffield Hospital in Chester. This new multi-million pound scanning unit has now been installed at the Grosvenor Nuffield health hospital.
What will be the benefits for you as patients and us?
- The new scanning unit means that same day appointments are often available
- There is a quick turn around from receipt of referral to scanning and reporting
- We can refer direct through to the scanning unit via email
- The reports are submitted back to us by specialists
- The new MRI scanner has advance new functionality, improved image quality, excellent resolution and reduced scan time
- The MRI scanner itself has more headroom, legroom and elbowroom meaning its more tolerated form those suffering from claustrophobia and anxiety
- Lightweight coils also improve comfort level, particularly for sick patients and those with special needs
- Advanced imaging technology and capabilities mean quality images can be produced in short space of time, improving the level of service to both you and patients and us a clinicians
The royal college of radiologists have released guidelines which we use as referral criteria in conjunction with NICE. These enabled us to be able to refer as chartered Physiotherapists directly to the MRI scanning unit for those patients that either have private health insurance or that are willing to fund.
Please contact us in order for us to enquire regarding rates and prices.